City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Edward I. Mills & Associates, Architects PC
Edward I Mills & Associates small award winning architecture firm, seeks an office manager and full charge bookkeeper to organize and run the front office of its architectural design firm located in Tribeca, New York. The office manager position is the key operational support role for the firm interfacing everyday with the principals and staff. The position is managing a highly dynamic and creative environment of architects serving clients throughout the eastern United States.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include Medical, Dental and 401k.
• Interface with outside support agencies, such as Paychex, healthcare providers, insurance carriers, staff benefits providers, licensing agencies, etc.
• Management and purchase of the office property and support vendors (supplies, copiers, plotter, computer hardware, phones, etc.)
• Interface with the office technology consultant
• Work with the senior executives to organize and produce proposals, contracts and award presentations
• Customer invoicing and vendor bill review and payments
• Bank reconciliations, assist CPA with quarterly and year end reporting
• Problem solving and managing accounts receivables and account payables
• Coordinate and present project status reports
• Maintain records and filing system
• Run errands as specified by senior executives
• 2+ years of knowledge and experience with Quickbooks accounting software, A/R and A/P functions
• Must be Mac literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Associate and/or Bachelor's degree preferred
How TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive notification once your resume has been received. If we are interested in scheduling an interview we will contact you. No phone calls are being accepted at this time.