City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Senior IT Analyst
Researches and develops hardware & software solutions, provides technical assistance to address technology problems such as(business continuity solutions, networking solutions, telecommunications, regulatory compliance, etc.)
Develop project plans with timelines and milestone deliverables,.
Familiarity with HIPAA, HIT, EHR's, regulatory compliance standards and emerging technologies
Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation related to agency technology, and compliance practices related to IT
Provide hands-on development and coordination of pilot projects relating to use of technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness operations.
Directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel
Repair defective computer equipment
Understanding of general business, health care, and health coverage issues desirable
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT The position requires the physical ability to kneel, bend and perform light lifting of items weighing up to 50.lbs. Though work is normally performed in an office setting, this person must have the ability to travel as required primarily throughout NYC and the outlying boroughs to work with staff and consultants, and to participate in conferences.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least four years’ experience working in information technology. Microsoft certs are a plus.
• Solid project management experience.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Self-starter, quick learner, able to share knowledge with others.
• Ability to collaborate with individuals with diverse work styles.
• Highly organized and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
• Proficient computer skills: MS Office, Win7, Win 8, Windows Server 2008, familiarity with active directory, and MS-Exchange. Competence in break fix in desktop computers and peripheral devices, printers, smart phones, and tablets
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and maximum accountability.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Ability to design curriculum and train others individually and in groups in various areas of technology.
How TO APPLY:
Send resume and cover letter Via email to SITA@thebridgeny.org