City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Program Manager, Network Programs
Center for New York City Neighborhoods
The Center for New York City Neighborhoods (the Center) is a nonprofit organization which aims to promote and protect affordable and sustainable homeownership in New York City, focusing on neighborhoods hardest hit by foreclosure and those affected by super-storm Sandy.
As the central hub of a diverse network of service providers, the Center leverages private and public resources to ensure that homeowners have citywide access to high quality foreclosure prevention services.
The Center's activities include supporting the network through grants, training, and other resources; providing referrals and escalation services through a call center, lender/servicer team, and foreclosure prevention loan program; conducting research and developing policy to promote local and scalable solutions to the foreclosure and credit crisis; tracking case management data through a centralized reporting system; working with the court system to improve the mediation and legal process; supporting community outreach and neighborhood stabilization efforts; and other similar initiatives.
The Center also serves as Anchor Partner to manage and administer housing counseling and legal services grants provided in New York City under the New York Office of the Attorney General (OAG) Homeowner Protection Program (HOPP). Position Description
The Program Manager (PM) will assist with managing all aspects of the HOPP contract, act as a liaison between housing counseling and legal services providers and the Office of the Attorney General, and provide assistance with the Center's additional grant making and evaluation activities where appropriate. The Program Manager will also assist with collecting and summarizing grantee reports to identify trends, challenges, and training opportunities. This position will report to the Center's Senior Program Manager for Network Programs.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform grantee site visits and participate in regular communications with grantees
• Assess and encourage grantee involvement in the network of supportive services offered by the Center
• Produce reports on grantee performance, trends, and challenges
• Review and evaluate grantee proposals; prepare evaluation metrics
• Prepare grantee contracts and advise on scopes of work
• Assist with preparation of grant reporting requirements and instructions
• Review and analyze grantee data, as well as written and budget reports
• Facilitate financial and programmatic audits of grants
• Synthesize citywide issues from grantee reports and provide feedback to the network
• Assist in research and analysis for, and support the implementation of, new Center initiatives
o 3 years of relevant work experience; preferably with contract or grant management o Experience in housing counseling or legal services strongly preferred o Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred o Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and able to multi-task o Energetic, collaborative and diplomatic o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills o Strong computer skills, particularly in Word and Excel
How TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Program Manager Position” in the subject line.