City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Database Manager (Full Time Position)
Summary of Position We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized and energetic individual to work with all T.A. staff members to manage and analyze our data. This is an exciting opportunity to help T.A. better understand how our supporters interact with T.A., to keep our various data systems in good working order and to help expand our capacity in interesting new ways. This position will include a mix of analysis, quality control, training and managerial responsibilities. The Database Manager will report to the IT Director, and will work with directors and staff to support their data needs. This position is integral to T.A.'s daily operations by helping our advocates make our city - its streets, buses and subways - a better place for every New Yorker
Commitment to making NYC a better place to bike, walk and use public transit
Comfort working independently in a fast-paced campaign environment
A good sense of humor
• Oversee and maintain the integrity and quality of T.A.’s data
• Management of regular data entry processes and data entry staff
• Design and execution of regular and ad-hoc reports, queries and lists
• Perform periodic data enhancement, cleaning and archiving projects
• Provide ongoing support to staff for their data entry/management needs, including providing user training and producing documentation
• 3+ years of non-profit CRM experience, specifically donor databases
• Strong experience with, and knowledge of, data best practices
• Strong Excel proficiency
• Detail oriented and extremely well organized, yet able to see the big picture
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage and streamline processes in a complex and diverse environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work across teams, as well as independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Docs
• Familiarity with Salesforce and Convio tools a big plus
How TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and resume to : Database Manager Search email@example.com
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Transportation Alternatives is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, political orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local law.
Our mission is to reclaim New York City's streets from the automobile, and to advocate for bicycling, walking and public transit as the best transportation alternatives.