City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Habitat for Humanity - NYC
This position will report to the Senior Accountant and Perform all other duties assigned by the Director of Finance
DETAIL OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process accounts receivables
• Process accounts payables
• Process cash, check and credit card donations
• Coordinate with Development department to process donations
• Maintain all monthly project expenses
• Maintain contracts with vendors and service providers
• Assist in year-end audits and other reporting requirements, as needed
• Maintain all finance department files
• Associate Degree in accounting/finance with 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Detail Oriented
• Proficient in Fund EZ accounting software preferred
• Proven time management and prioritization skills
How TO APPLY:
To apply send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Bookkeeper” in the subject line.
Habitat for Humanity New York City is committed to a policy if equal opportunity in all its activities and programs including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national. Or ethnic, origin, citizenship status religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical handicap, veteran, or marital status. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.