City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Family Dynamics Family Counselor
- Legislative/Policy Director (Full Time Position)
- Campaigns Director (Full Time Position)
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
The Institute for Family Health
LMSW or LCSW wanted for Care Transitions position based out of large NYC hospital system. Social Worker will be responsible for supervision of care navigator staff working in the community and direct patient care support. Transitions program goal is to reduce hospital admissions for Medicare population by providing intensive psychosocial support following evidence-based model. Supervision towards advanced licensure offered.
How TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org