City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services
Innovative Community Based Organization Seeks Energetic, Committed, and Highly Experienced Individuals. SPANISH/BILINGUAL (PREFERRED). Exc. Benefits & Salary/EEO
Summary of Position: The Data Clerk is responsible for providing a focused effort on timely data entry, data organization, and data analysis in addition to administrative support to programming.
• Key in all attendance documents for all funders and contractors and generate reports
• Provide regular updates on program progress toward funder benchmarks
• Create and maintain participant databases and tracking spreadsheets including: daily attendance sheets, rosters, contact sheets, and rosters for special events
• Print applications, collect and review all applications, and ensure timely application entry, including maintaining an organized filing system
• Assume the responsibilities of the administrative assistant in her absence
• Assist during program wide events and appropriately represent the Beacon Center at large.
• Type memos, correspondence, reports, as directed; and respond to telephone inquiries, e-mails as directed.
• Participate in trainings relevant to program and position.
College degree or comparable experience required. Must be highly organized and detail oriented. Must be highly computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office with a specific emphasis on knowing formulas and spreadsheet manipulation in Excel. Interest in Community Development and Youth Development is a plus. Occasional flexible schedule is required during evenings and Saturdays. Bilingual Spanish is required.
How TO APPLY:
Submit a resume and cover letter with salary and qualifications to:
Wanda Maldonado Director of Human Resources 315 Wyckoff Avenue, 4th Fl Brooklyn, NY 11237 F: 718-497-9495 email@example.com
The Coalition for Hispanic Family Services is a multi-service agency serving children and families of North Brooklyn. These include foster care, adoption, youth development, primary health care, mental health, HIV/AIDS case management, community health education and outreach, in-service internships and after school education.