City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
The Institute for Family Health
Excellent nurse leadership needed for busy Bronx community health practices. Candidates must be BSN, new grads must have prior management experience. Applicants must have strong computer skills and interest in working in progressive team based community primary care. Opportunities for research, publications and teaching for interested candidates. Excellent opportunities for advancement and professional development with growing organization.
How TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com