City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Billing Operations Analyst
Great professional growth opportunity for technically savvy, analytical self-starters interested in a career in healthcare finance!
Operations Analysts Behavioral and Community Health Manhattan
FEGS, one of the nation's largest and most diversified health and human service organizations, brings together the best resources and people to help individuals achieve greater personal and economic independence. Our network of caring compassionate and innovative programs in health, disabilities, housing, homecare, employment, education, youth and family services, coordinate and provide care and assistance to more than 10,000 people each day, 100,000 people a year - inspiring individuals and families and strengthening communities. Our growing Behavioral and Community Health service area seeks two Operations Analysts preferably with some healthcare billing/revenue cycle experience to assist with financial modeling and analytics, revenue and expense management, operations support and general program and billing compliance.
• Prepares monthly census, revenue, and cost projections, analyses and financial modeling.
• Performs efficient and accurate billing for services rendered and establishes and monitors all related systems and audit controls to ensure eligibility and program/contractual compliance.
• Compiles, monitors, and resolves discrepancies relating to data on billable activities using customized billing platform.
• Completes reports, assessments and other analysis relating to billing and program operations.
• Conducts financial statement analysis relating to expense and revenue budget variances.
• Creates and maintains spreadsheets and databases to assist programs in making decisions to improve program operations.
FEGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates must be highly proficient in working with MS Excel (i.e. macros, pivot tables, V- Lookups) and Access; have effective problem solving and strong communication and administrative skills and the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment. Bachelor’s degree required; prior billing/revenue cycle experience strongly preferred.
How TO APPLY:
FEGS offers competitive salary and benefits. Apply online to our career page at: http://bit.ly/1axyY7n