City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Executive Director
- Mental Health Clinician & Informatics Specialist
- Legislative/Policy Director (Full Time Position)
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Director, Clinical Services
Director, Clinical Services, PHD - Immediate Opening - Full Time
F·E·G·S Health and Human Services System is a broad-based health and social service organization serving 100,000 clients annually at more than 350 facilities, residences and offsite locations across the greater New York area. With an annual operating budget of more than $268 million, F·E·G·S provides innovative and model programs to help each individual achieve greater success, independence and dignity.
Our Developmental Disabilities Division is seeking a full-time experienced Director, Clinical Services to join our Community and Employment Support Division team. Candidate will provide clinical expertise in the area of autism spectrum disorders, clinical supervision and direction to psychologists, including psychological testing by Behavioral Intervention Specialists.
• Provide clinical supervision of Day Services psychology staff including the Mt. Sinai Post-doctoral Fellow and ensure that all psychological services are in compliance with NYSOPWDD regulations.
• Oversee and help coordinate and monitor clinical services provided in Community and Employment Supports Division locations.
• Provide staff training and new employee training orientation on topics including behavior and assessment.
• Develop and supervise new initiatives for people with disabilities including the FEGS After- School Program for adolescents on the autism spectrum and the iPad initiative.
• Provide administrative, clinical and general oversight and supervision to the Behavioral Intervention Specialists in the performance of psychological testing and reviews approves and signs all psychological testing reports.
• Ensure policies, guidelines, training, and protocols reflect current regulations and best practices.
• Provide clinical supervision and consultation to the Behavioral Interventions Specialists in developing behavior support plan interventions.
• Provide clinical direction to Behavioral Interventions Specialists in day services and the service planning teams to facilitate quality improvement and enhanced clinical services including but not limited to ensuring that the group room structure is appropriate for the individuals in the group.
• Consult as needed with treatment planning teams regarding individuals with challenging behaviors who participate in day/residential services that do not have onsite psychological services.
• Trains and supervise Behavioral Intervention Specialists to provide counseling services in-group as well as individual therapy.
Must have Ph.D. or Psy.D. in psychology with NYS Licensure and 15 years of Developmental Disabilities experience, including at least 5 years administrative experience; knowledge of NYS OPWDD regulations; training and experience in behavior modification. MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS
How TO APPLY:
FEGS offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. Apply online to our career page at: http://bit.ly/1d1X7aP