City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
City University of New York Research Foundation
The CUNY 311 Project provides the opportunity for CUNY students to work as part-time Call Takers within New York City's 311 (NYC 311) Customer Service Center, which provides New Yorkers with one easy-to-remember number to access all City agencies and services. The project, which employs over 150 students each year, is seeking an organized and customer service-oriented Project Coordinator to work on-site at NYC 311 to spearhead recruitment and provide overall support to the project.
Under the direction of the CUNY Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will perform the following tasks:
• Collaborate with CUNY campuses in meeting student recruitment goals.
• Participate in campus recruitment events and job fairs, acting as the face of the CUNY 311 Project.
• Screen and hire candidates.
• Process applications and New Hire Packages.
• Work with NYC 311 workforce team to establish New Hire work schedules.
• Oversee payroll.
• Maintain project data and generate project reports.
• Maintain student profiles in NYC 311 workforce management application.
• Meet with students about performance issues and provide strategies for improvement.
• Assist the Project Manager in carrying out personnel actions.
• Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
• Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Two+ years relevant experience.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer-focused approach to working.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse populations in a fast-paced, demanding, and complex work environment.
• Ability to think on ones feet and quickly analyze and solve problems.
• Strong computer skills required, specifically: proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and web-based systems.
How TO APPLY:
Apply online at: https://www.rfcuny.org/hr/pvn/cgi-bin/show_job.asp?pvn=RAD-1049
The City University of New York provides high-quality, accessible education for more than 269,000 degree-credit students and 270,000 adult, continuing and professional education students at 24 campuses across New York City. The University, the largest is an integrated system of senior and community colleges, graduate and professional schools, research centers, institutes and consortia.