City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- COORDINATOR - JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM
- RFP for Expert GIS Technology Consultant
- Communications - Copywriter / Graphic Designer
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Mental Health Clinician (temp)
The Institute for Family Health
Experienced licensed social workers (LMSW, LCSW) or Psychologists needed as temporary staff for busy integrated mental health and primary care centers in Manhattan and the Bronx. Provide direct mental health services to diverse patient population, kids and adults. Must have excellent computer skills for use of advanced electronic medical record. Opportunities for supervision and training. Bilingual english/spanish a plus.
Must have valid NYS license to apply.
How TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Licensed clinicians only.