City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Executive Director
- Mental Health Clinician & Informatics Specialist
- Legislative/Policy Director (Full Time Position)
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
The Institute for Family Health
The Patient Navigator provides home and field based services to patients living with HIV/AIDS in need of additional support around engagement in care and medication adherence. The Patient Navigator provides health education, case management services and accompaniments to primary care, specialty care and social service appointments. They are part of an interdisciplinary care team that coordinates all aspects of patient care. Bachelor degree required. Experience with HIV and Case Management a plus. Experience with electronic Medical Records a plus.
How TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com