City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
The Institute for Family Health
The Case Manager works with a diverse patient population within a busy integrated primary care practice to help patients access health insurance, nutrition assistance, housing and other needed benefits. Experience with NYC resources and public benefits a plus. Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred. Bachelor's degree required.
How TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com