City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Associate Director
- Human Resources Director - SEIU 32BJ, New York
- Leasing and Compliance Administrative Associate
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Veteran Social Worker
The Institute for Family Health
The Veteran Social Worker assists veterans presenting at a busy integrated health clinic in east Harlem with obtaining needed services or benefits. Ideal candidates have extensive knowledge of the veteran population, resources and benefits available to veterans, otand other resources in New York City. Additionally this role includes some ongoing mental health counseling with the veteran population. Must have NYS license (LMSW, LCSW) or permit. Bilingual english/spanish a plus.
How TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com