City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Case Manager (Part Time)
The Institute for Family Health
The Institute for Family Health is seeking a part time case manager to work 15 hours per week in a busy integrated medical, dental and mental health center in the Bronx. The case manager is responsible for assisting patients with accessing insurance, public benefits and other resources throughout New York City, and coordinating patient care with other members of the treatment team.
Bachelor's degree in social work or related field. Bilingual english/spanish strongly preferred.
How TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com