City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Randall Manufacturing Co., Inc
We're seeking candidates with strong character, a passion for excellence, a relentless commitment to great achievement, willingness to take risks, a desire to be model, and the capacity to work very hard.
Interested applicants should possess skills in Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Quick-books.
Exceptional communication, writing, and typing skills. Strong candidates will also possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as diplomacy under pressure.
How TO APPLY:
Must email a current resume with 2 valid references to firstname.lastname@example.org