City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Executive Director
- Mental Health Clinician & Informatics Specialist
- Legislative/Policy Director (Full Time Position)
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Fast-paced NYC community office of progressive New York State legislator is seeking a Community Liaison/Scheduler, with strong writing and interpersonal skills, an interest in public and community service, experience in event planning, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive. Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred. Responsibilities include maintaining the schedule, constituent services, office management tasks, drafting correspondence and outreach materials, policy research, special events planning, and attending community meetings.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits. If interested, please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com