City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- After School English Language Arts Specialist
- Policy Associate for Early Childhood Education and Education
- Policy Associate for Research and Data
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Neighborhood Restore HDFC
Neighborhood Restore HDFC and Restored Homes HDFC are two related non-profit housing development organizations working in collaboration with the NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development in developing and preserving affordable housing throughout New York City.
Neighborhood Restore's mission is to develop and ensure the maintenance of safe and affordable housing in New York City, and to oversee the stabilization, management and rehabilitation planning of distressed tax foreclosed properties. Restored Homes' mission is to prevent and eliminate blight and foster the stabilization of communities by developing and preserving affordable housing.
• Assist Superstorm Sandy recovery staff in managing a portfolio of sites
• Review HUD regulations and assist in the creation of program manuals for participating parties
• Track compliance with Enterprise Green Communities requirements
• Assist with project management activities
• Research alternative interventions for distressed housing (i.e. note purchase, land banking, etc.) as potential future initiatives undertaken by the organizations
• Support program staff with projects as needed
• Graduate student interested in public, nonprofit and/or private sector affordable housing planning, finance and development
• Strong writing, communications and oral presentation skills
• Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
How TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighborhood Restore / Restored Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer