City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Senior Press Officer
- Deputy Commissioner Bureau of Customer Services
- Facilities Management Coordinator
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Regional Development Officer
The Regional Development Officer (RDO) is responsible for building a community of donors and potential donors in an assigned geographic region. The RDO conducts major gifts prospect discovery and fundraising and alumni and parent outreach. The RDO develops and supports a donor and volunteer pool in the region, manages a regional council composed of alumni and parents and creates compelling programs of engagement in the region. The RDO assists with stewardship activities developed by the Donor Relations team.
• Work as part of an integrated regional team to accomplish overall goals and strategies for increasing private support for Dickinson College in an assigned region
• Identify, qualify, track, cultivate and solicit potential donors and donors capable of pledging $25,000 - $250,000
• Oversee Regional Dickinson College Council o Support a group of diverse and dynamic leaders that can be called upon as a resource for engagement, advocacy and advancement. o Work collaboratively with key leaders to establish meeting agendas, discussion topics, responsibilities and assessment metrics. o Identify and recruit potential members; create and maintain the pipeline of volunteers.
• Coordinate with Donor Relations to implement and/or manage stewardship programs and events in the region
• Coordinate engagement events for the Dickinson Community in the region that will broaden and engage Dickinson’s known pool of donors
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Three or more years of progressive experience in non-profit advancement and volunteer management required. Higher education setting preferred
How TO APPLY:
For additional information or to apply visit https://jobs.dickinson.edu
The College is committed to building a representative and diverse faculty, administrative staff, and student body. We encourage applications from all qualified persons.