City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Regional Development Officer
The Regional Development Officer (RDO) is responsible for building a community of donors and potential donors in an assigned geographic region. The RDO conducts major gifts prospect discovery and fundraising and alumni and parent outreach. The RDO develops and supports a donor and volunteer pool in the region, manages a regional council composed of alumni and parents and creates compelling programs of engagement in the region. The RDO assists with stewardship activities developed by the Donor Relations team.
• Work as part of an integrated regional team to accomplish overall goals and strategies for increasing private support for Dickinson College in an assigned region
• Identify, qualify, track, cultivate and solicit potential donors and donors capable of pledging $25,000 - $250,000
• Oversee Regional Dickinson College Council o Support a group of diverse and dynamic leaders that can be called upon as a resource for engagement, advocacy and advancement. o Work collaboratively with key leaders to establish meeting agendas, discussion topics, responsibilities and assessment metrics. o Identify and recruit potential members; create and maintain the pipeline of volunteers.
• Coordinate with Donor Relations to implement and/or manage stewardship programs and events in the region
• Coordinate engagement events for the Dickinson Community in the region that will broaden and engage Dickinson’s known pool of donors
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Three or more years of progressive experience in non-profit advancement and volunteer management required. Higher education setting preferred
How TO APPLY:
For additional information or to apply visit https://jobs.dickinson.edu
The College is committed to building a representative and diverse faculty, administrative staff, and student body. We encourage applications from all qualified persons.