City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST
NYC-Department of Social Services
Office of the Administrator/Commissioner
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST Administrative Staff Analyst NM
The Chief Program Planning and Financial Management Officer for the New York City Human Resources Administration is recruiting for an Administrative Staff Analyst NM to function as an Executive Administrative Analyst. The Chief Program Planning and Financial Management Officer oversees the operations of the Finance Office, the Office of Data Reporting and Analysis (ODRA), the Office of Evaluation and Research (OER) and the new Office of Strategic and Management Planning.
The Executive Administrative Analyst will:
· Provide high level analytical support to the Chief Program Planning and Financial Management Officer including conducting basic research, gathering and compiling data and preparing charts, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, statistical reports and written materials.
· Draft and edit testimony for the Chief Program Planning and Financial Management Officer.
· Organize and create presentations and briefing reports for the Commissioner's Office and other internal or external audiences.
· Work closely with the Finance Office, Office of Data Analysis and Reporting, the Office of Strategic and Management Planning and Office of Evaluation and Research to support any special projects for these areas.
· Review and analyze critical financial and statistical data and organize the information from the four program areas. · Draft correspondence and memoranda for the Chief Program Planning and Financial Management Officer. · Track and monitor projects and assignments, maintain timelines, and follow-up with HRA staff and external parties. · Represent the Chief Program Planning and Financial Management Officer at meetings as needed.
· Excellent writing, organizational and analytical skills. · Highly proficient in MS Office. · Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines. · Ability to efficiently multi-task high- level projects.
Qualification requirements: 1. A master's degree from an accredited college in economics, finance, accounting, business or public administration, human resources management, management science, operations research, organizational behavior, industrial psychology, statistics, personnel administration, labor relations, psychology, sociology, human resources development, political science, urban studies or a closely related field, and two years of satisfactory full-time professional experience in one or a combination of the following: working with the budget of a large public or private concern in budget administration, accounting, economic or financial administration, or fiscal or economic research; in management or methods analysis, operations research, organizational research or program evaluation; in personnel or public administration, recruitment, position classification, personnel relations, employee benefits, staff development, employment program planning/administration, labor market research, economic planning, social services program planning/evaluation, or fiscal management; or in a related area. 18months of this experience must have been in an executive, managerial, administrative or supervisory capacity. Supervision must have included supervising staff performing professional work in the areas described above; or 2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of professional experience in the areas described in "1" above, including the 18 months of executive, managerial, administrative or supervisory experience, as described in "1" above.
Salary Range: $56,937 - $88,649 New York City offers an excellent and comprehensive benefits package.
For consideration, please go to https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov and search for Job ID #151903 to apply. SUBMISSION OF A RESUME IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW HRA/DSS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER