City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Temp Warranty Carpenter
Habitat for Humanity - NYC
To perform warranty repair tasks for family partners within the confines of the described warranty conditions of the approved condominium and cooperative declarations. To help perform critical home repair and help with maintaining a ‘zero defect' policy on unoccupied units. To assist in family partner walkthroughs as required.
List of duties and responsibilities for this position: Duties:
• Patching, repairing, or replacing sheetrock
• Tape and spackle
• Checking and fixing interior doors for operation
• Light electrical and plumbing work ie: replacing outlets, light fixtures, plumbing leaks or changing damaged faucets. All done under direct supervision
• Caulking and or re-nailing trim, adding trim where needed to be replaced
• Family partner walkthroughs as required
• Over seeing contractors as required and calling supervisor when a potential problem is observed
• Handling family partner final walkthrough punch list items
• Handling unit “zero defect” punchlists as determined by a pre-walkthrough list
How TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and type Temp Warranty Carpenter in the subject line.