City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Assistance Needed for Sandy Relief Efforts
- Fair Workweek Campaign Coordinator
- Program Director- Manhattan
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Location: New York City Reports to: Director of Home-based Child Care Services
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Director of Home-based Child Care Services, the Enrollment Project Coordinator will coordinate and supervise the daily operations of the enrollment process of all legally-exempt child care providers in New York City.
• Supervise all Enrollment Specialists and Clerical Support personnel, including staff stationed at HRA Job Centers as well as those at other WHEDco hubs throughout the city.
• Review daily reports and timelines for completion of all applications, verification of completeness, timelines, and preliminary review of full enrollment decision timelines.
• Review and verify completion of sex offenders’ registry and SCR clearance, day care enforcement and CACFP referrals for all applicants processed by enrollment staff under your supervision.
• Complete comparative reviews of provider files and data entry.
• Assist Director in planning and scheduling all program activities.
• Work with Director on evaluation and assessment of program effectiveness.
• Complete staff reviews.
• Ensure proper coverage of job site locations.
• Develop and maintain collegial relationships with HRA Site Directors.
• Provide additional staff development training, corrective action plans and support as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Development, Education, Social Services, Public Administration or related field.
• Minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
• Bi-lingual ability is a plus.
How TO APPLY:
Excellent benefits and competitive salary based on experience.
To respond, send a cover letter and resume to one of the following: Email: HBCCPC@whedco.org Mail: WHEDco, 50 East 168th Street, Bronx, NY 10452 Attn: Director of Home-based Child Care Services
WHEDco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHEDco is a community development organization founded on the radically simple idea that all people deserve healthy, vibrant communities. We build award-winning, sustainable, affordable homes – but our work is not over when our buildings are complete. WHEDco believes that to be successful, affordable housing must be anchored in strong communities that residents can be proud of. WHEDco’s mission is to give the South Bronx access to all the resources that create thriving neighborhoods – from high-quality early education and after-school programs, to fresh, healthy food, cultural programming, and economic opportunity. See www.whedco.org for more information.