City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Assistance Needed for Sandy Relief Efforts
- Fair Workweek Campaign Coordinator
- Program Director- Manhattan
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services
Innovative Community Based Organization Seeks Energetic, Committed, and Highly Experienced Individuals. SPANISH/BILINGUAL (PREFERRED). Exc. Benefits & Salary/EEO _________________________
The Custodian is a seasonal summer camp position. The Custodian is responsible for the cleaning, upkeep, and maintenance of the Hope Gardens Community Center facilities and surrounding areas.
• Sweep and mop all floors of the center and ensure bathrooms are cleaned daily
• Clean kitchen area and ensure that oven, refrigerator and snack areas are wiped down
• Conduct a daily walk through of the center and its surrounding areas for trash pick-up and maintenance of grounds
• Mow the lawn, water plants, and ensure that trees are cut back
• Take out the trash, break down boxes and rinse out trash cans
• Sweep and wash down front entrances, door frames and windows
• Assist in the overall maintenance of the center.
High School degree is necessary. A flexible schedule is required during evenings and Saturdays. Bilingual Spanish is required.
How TO APPLY:
Submit a resume and cover letter with salary and qualifications to:
Wanda Maldonado Director of Human Resources 315 Wyckoff Avenue, 4th Fl Brooklyn, NY 11237 F: 718-497-9495 email@example.com
The Coalition for Hispanic Family Services is a multi-service agency serving children and families of North Brooklyn. These include foster care, adoption, youth development, primary health care, mental health, HIV/AIDS case management, community health education and outreach, in-service internships and after school education.