City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services
Innovative Community Based Organization Seeks Energetic, Committed, and Highly Experienced Individuals. SPANISH/BILINGUAL (PREFERRED). Exc. Benefits & Salary/EEO _________________________
The Custodian is a seasonal summer camp position. The Custodian is responsible for the cleaning, upkeep, and maintenance of the Hope Gardens Community Center facilities and surrounding areas.
• Sweep and mop all floors of the center and ensure bathrooms are cleaned daily
• Clean kitchen area and ensure that oven, refrigerator and snack areas are wiped down
• Conduct a daily walk through of the center and its surrounding areas for trash pick-up and maintenance of grounds
• Mow the lawn, water plants, and ensure that trees are cut back
• Take out the trash, break down boxes and rinse out trash cans
• Sweep and wash down front entrances, door frames and windows
• Assist in the overall maintenance of the center.
High School degree is necessary. A flexible schedule is required during evenings and Saturdays. Bilingual Spanish is required.
How TO APPLY:
Submit a resume and cover letter with salary and qualifications to:
Wanda Maldonado Director of Human Resources 315 Wyckoff Avenue, 4th Fl Brooklyn, NY 11237 F: 718-497-9495 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coalition for Hispanic Family Services is a multi-service agency serving children and families of North Brooklyn. These include foster care, adoption, youth development, primary health care, mental health, HIV/AIDS case management, community health education and outreach, in-service internships and after school education.