City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Los Sures® Management Company
• Support and assist in the management of residential and commercial real estate in accordance with management agreements.
• Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations of various properties, including tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget, reports, and financial performance measurements of various properties.
• Provide excellent tenant services, including responding to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner and generate work orders.
• Follow-up with tenants to ensure satisfactory resolution of any issues regarding maintenance.
• Ensure that properties have no violations.
• Conduct periodic inspections of properties and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
• Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
• Prepare and maintain tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
• Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing new tenants with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
• Become proficient with the company's software. Coordinate entry of all property information into the software program and Monitor all key dates of reporting to all agencies as per our regulatory agreements.
• Bachelors Degree required
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Property Manager.
• Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
• Effectively convey ideas, images and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
• Must possess a positive attitude, a sense of urgency and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
• Competence in personal computer skills, internet research, math, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as the ability to quickly learning any organization software applications.
• Knowledge of HUD 202, low Income Tax Credit, Home funds laws and regulations.
• Willingness to participate in trainings in order to comply with new or existing laws and program requirements.
• A flexible schedule that allows work during evenings and weekends.
• Professional presentation and demeanor at all times throughout the workday and whenever representing the organization.
• Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Employee Handbook.
• Must be passionate about the company’s mission.
• Punctuality, eagerness to help tenants, and a friendly demeanor.
• Ability to successfully pass a back ground check.
How TO APPLY:
Salary commensurate with experience.
DO NOT APPLY IF DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com.
Make sure to include “Property Manager “in the subject line.