City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Marketing & Communications Manager
- Paid Investigative Reporting Internships
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English Community Liaison
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Mental Health Clinician - Evening/Weekend
The Institute for Family Health
Full or part time Social Workers, Psychologists or Mental Health Counselors wanted for busy mental health practice within community health center. Must have excellent computer skills for use of advanced electronic medical record. Flexible hours, primarily in the evenings and on weekends. Opportunities for supervision, training, research and professional advancement.
How TO APPLY:
Please email cover letter and resume to Jstone@institute2000.org