City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Marketing & Communications Manager
- Paid Investigative Reporting Internships
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English Community Liaison
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Director of Care Management
The Institute for Family Health
- Responsible for oversight of care management division for large primary care organization. Applicants must be familiar with NYS Health Home Program, HEDIS and ACO models. Ability to generate and analyze quality data, establish gain sharing metrics with payers and implement initiatives across a large system. Must have prior management experience and demonstrated quality improvement success. Excellent computer skills required. Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in expanding organization. Masters degree required in related field.
Master's degree in health related field.
How TO APPLY:
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com