City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Program Director- Manhattan
- Vice President, Health Homes & Care Coordination
- Director of Student Enrollment - Manhattan
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Harlem East Life Plan
Diagnostic and Treatment Facility, East Harlem location, specializing in Addiction Medicine, Primary Care, and Psychiatry seeks full time LCSW knowledgeable in co-occurring disorders. CASAC preferred and Bilingual a plus. Strong interpersonal skills, training skills and documentation skills. Knowledgeable of clinic regulations and strong leadership qualities. Excellent salary and benefits.
Harlem East Life Plan is a diagnostic and treatment medical facility that serves the multi ethnic communities of the tri state area. HELP offers a continuum of health care and addiction medicine services, which include the Medication Assistance Program, Addiction Individual and Group Counseling, Adam Clayton Powell IV Health Clinic and HELP Mental Health Wellness Center.