City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Quality Assurance & Oversight Manager
Title: Quality Assurance & Oversight Manager for Homes Inspection Unit Location: 1309 Louis Nine Boulevard, Bronx NY 10459 Reports to: Project Coordinator, Citywide Homes Inspection Unit Job Summary: Working under the supervision of the Project Coordinator for the Homes Inspection Unit, the incumbent will manage and maintain the integrity and quality of the work of the entire home visiting team. (S)he will also assist the Coordinator with the oversight of the day to day needs of the team. The Quality Assurance & Oversight Manager must be a self starter who thrives in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment. Excellent benefits and competitive salary based on experience.
• Review and conduct checks of databases to ensure quality and integrity of Home Visiting Team’s reports/ documentation
• Track and manage the timely resolution of Corrective Action Plans through frequent reporting and review of documented non compliance issues
• Implement plan to resolve non compliance statuses of legally exempt providers
• Schedule required follow up monitoring and follow up home inspections as needed
• Log, track and schedule Investigatory and Complaints visits for timely resolution
• Serve as primary point of contact for providers with questions arising from home visits
• Additional duties as assigned
• Candidates must have an AA degree or higher in early childhood, education, social services or similar field. BA in Education, Human Services or similar field is preferred
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) desirable
• Demonstrated familiarity with early childhood education and child development
• Experience managing large databases
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-motivated, organized, and detail- oriented
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytic, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
How TO APPLY:
To respond, send a cover letter and resume to one of the following: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: WHEDco, 1309 Louis Nine Blvd, Bronx, NY 10459 Attn: Diana Perez (Quality Assurance & Oversight Manager for Homes Inspection Unit)
WHEDco is a community development organization founded on the radically simple idea that all people deserve healthy, vibrant communities. We build award-winning, sustainable, affordable homes – but our work is not over when our buildings are complete. WHEDco believes that to be successful, affordable housing must be anchored in strong communities that residents can be proud of. WHEDco’s mission is to give the South Bronx access to all the resources that create thriving neighborhoods – from high-quality early education and after-school programs, to fresh, healthy food, cultural programming, and economic opportunity. See www.whedco.org for more information.
WHEDco affords all qualified applicants equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, or any other category protected by law. WHEDco follows the requirements of the New York Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.