City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
RCHN Community Health Foundation, Inc.
RCHN Community Health Foundation, a national operating Foundation focused on community health centers, seeks Project Coordinator to serve as the primary staff person for the Foundation's CHroniCles website, a dynamic multi-media website chronicling the history and work of the community health center movement across the country.
• Coordinate participation with health centers and related organizations.
• Develop and maintain databases.
• Assist centers in development, preparation and posting of materials.
• Coordinate relationship with website developer for current and new features.
• Maintain social media presence.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Familiarity with Office applications (Word Excel) and other
applications including DROPBOX, GIMP, PHOTOSHOP, etc.
Project planning/management experience.
How TO APPLY:
Qualified interested candidates are invited to submit a C.V. and cover letter, with salary history, to email@example.com