City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
RCHN Community Health Foundation, Inc.
RCHN Community Health Foundation, a national operating Foundation focused on community health centers, seeks Project Coordinator to serve as the primary staff person for the Foundation's CHroniCles website, a dynamic multi-media website chronicling the history and work of the community health center movement across the country.
• Coordinate participation with health centers and related organizations.
• Develop and maintain databases.
• Assist centers in development, preparation and posting of materials.
• Coordinate relationship with website developer for current and new features.
• Maintain social media presence.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Familiarity with Office applications (Word Excel) and other
applications including DROPBOX, GIMP, PHOTOSHOP, etc.
Project planning/management experience.
How TO APPLY:
Qualified interested candidates are invited to submit a C.V. and cover letter, with salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org