City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Economic and Business
- Justice and Legal
- Arts, Media, and Culture
- Education and Academic
- Health and Environment
- Housing, Urban Planning, Real Estate
- Social Service and Agency
- Interns and Student Internships
- Advocacy and Community Organizing
- Board of Directors
- View All Jobs
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Co-Calling and Telemarketing
Our specialty consulting group is looking for motivated co-callers and telemarketers to join our team. We are seeking self motivated individuals only that would be able to work from home, make their own hours, all while earning extra income!
Serious, experienced co-callers and telemarketers only need apply.
Co-calling and telemarketing to non profit organizations and business setting qualified and confirmed appointments
Must have phone, computer, internet access and 1-3 years proven experience with co-calling and telemarketing
How TO APPLY:
Please send resume to email@example.com