City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Economic and Business
- Social Service and Agency
- Advocacy and Community Organizing
- Board of Directors
- View All Jobs
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
AXA Advisors, LLC
The success of AXA Advisors, LLC relies on the financial guidance and strategies we provide for the people, families and communities we serve. Our financial professionals' commitment to community creates a level of confidence that helps generate new business relationships while building upon existing ones.
Currently, AXA Advisors is seeking talented individuals to join our team. The ability to relate to customers and build relationships is not exclusive to financial professionals - that's why we're seeking professionals with diverse backgrounds to help us broaden our focus and grow with us. We empower our professionals' success through our:
* Continuous training programs
* Resources and marketing of a premier financial organization
* A competitive compensation model and retirement benefits programs
If you have the "entrepreneurial" spirit and commitment necessary to become an AXA Advisors financial professional, explore what a position with AXA Advisors can mean for you.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
*Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for helping clients meet their financial objectives.
* Answering clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial products, services and strategies.
* Building and maintaining client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and acquiring new clients on an ongoing basis.
* Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
* Explaining and documenting for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial professional.
* Guiding clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills.
* Implementing financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to other professionals who can assist them with plan implementation.
* Interviewing clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a suitable financial strategy.
To qualify, you should have a strong business background and a personal history of success. You should be results-driven, possess unequivocal honesty and integrity and be motivated to helping others achieve financial independence. You should have strong relationships and be coachable. Overall, you should want to build your own business, but with the backing and support of one of the world's largest companies.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
* Life and Health License
* FINRA Series 7, 63, 66
* We will sponsor for required licenses.
How TO APPLY:
Send resume and optional cover letter to