City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Family Dynamics Family Counselor
- Legislative/Policy Director (Full Time Position)
- Campaigns Director (Full Time Position)
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW)
The Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW) is seeking an experienced, full-time Executive Assistant to the Executive Director in our New York City office. The Executive Assistant will provide multifaceted support to the Executive Director (ED).
Salary commensurate with experience, mid to high 30's. Generous benefits package included. References required.
• Manage a large volume of daily email correspondence on behalf of the ED with a focus on systems of prioritization.
• Manage the ED’s calendar and ever-changing schedule.
• Persistent and effective follow- through to ensure deadlines are met.
• Arrange domestic and international travel.
• Ability to anticipate how to streamline ED’s day-to-day activities.
• Bookkeeping via QuickBooks.
• Produce and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
• Coordinate volunteers.
• Office management: mail and phone correspondence, respond to requests for information, coordinate outside vendors, maintain filing system, and monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
• Additional tasks as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry- level position to a program position. Candidate must have previous experience as an executive assistant. Duties may require after-hours support and occasional after-hours activities. This is an excellent opportunity to support and strengthen a high functioning ED of an international women’s human rights organization.
• Previous executive assistant experience.
• Excellent grammar and writing skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to organize others.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highest level of attention to detail in all matters.
• Ability to multitask and work accurately in fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional knowledge and experience working with both PC and Mac computers, Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
• Creative and innovative in approach to supporting and strengthening the ED.
• The ability to take a proactive approach to tasks and work with minimal supervision.
• Highly motivated, quick learner.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is crucial.
How TO APPLY:
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and writing sample to: email@example.com.