City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Graham Windham, an award winning child welfare agency is seeking a qualified professional for our Bridges to Health Program/FCSS in Manhattan. Reporting to the B2H Program Director, the Administrative Assistant works across the Bridges to Health departments (Health Care Integration, Waiver Service Providers and Quality Management) to primarily support the program's administrative requirements. This role is pivotal to the program, this staff member will efficiently attend to a range of responsibilities, will look for and implement efficiencies, and will initiate new tasks and functions as needed.
The Administrative Assistant will:
• Oversee incoming, outgoing and distribution of interoffice and other mail, including documents delivered by external Waiver Service Provider Agencies. Deliver B2H mail to and from multiple B2H office locations (when necessary travelling to program sites in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Harlem, or to ACS).
• Create delivery receipts for WSP paperwork, and insure their delivery to the appropriate HCI supervisor, alerting them when there are discrepancies.
• Maintain logs relating to 1) referrals from ACS; 2) tracking SSFs and other documents, 2) tracking calls to the B2H hotline.
• Input relevant data in to Graham Windham’s Electronic Case Management System (ECMS) and other program specific data bases (such as initial Budgets).
• Update the HCI caseloads.
• Maintain WSP enrollment log and update WSP child-matching lists.
• Data enter information for monthly management reports for WSP supervisory staff.
• Interact with Health Care Integrators and HCI Supervisors, and WSP Supervisors and Coordinators to assist them in administrative-related functions, including filing, coordinating staff meetings and scheduling conference rooms, etc.
• Maintain the training calendar.
• Assist QM in collecting data when needed.
• Retrieve the mail from the main office and distribute it to the proper programs.
• Perform additional duties requested by supervisor or director.
• Evidence strong willingness to be a team player in a diverse and often challenging environment.
• Be able to prioritize tasks, and juggle conflicting priorities.
• Display a calm, professional demeanor at all times.
• High School Diploma and experience working in an office setting.
• Possess strong verbal and written skills.
• Be computer literate (Excel, MS Word, etc.)
• Be willing to travel within the 5 boroughs
How TO APPLY:
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. Please email resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com. Please indicate “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your e-mail. EOE/AA. www.graham-windham.org