City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Supervisor-Foster Boarding Home Program
Edwin Gould Services for Children and Families
Edwin Gould Services for Children and Families (EGSCF) is a diverse, multi-service agency that actively recruits hard-working and enthusiastic individuals looking to make a difference. With over 400 employees servicing children and families in Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn and Harlem. There are exciting career opportunities available. If you are committed to enriching the lives of those in need, you can find our most recent opening below, or you can visit our website at www.egscf.org
Supervise a staff of 5 Case Planners at EGSCF Classon Avenue location, individual will be responsible for:
• Participate in permanency planning for children and families entering the foster care system; manages a limited caseload, when necessary; help expedite permanency goals of reunification or placement; Maintain familiarity with foster care and other regulations/practices and ensure compliance with government mandates
• Supervise case management and case work activities; approve caseworker assessments, individualized family service plans and referrals to specialty consultants and neighborhood based service providers; reviews case work activities to ensure progress toward permanency goals.
• Supports the transition of children into and out of foster care, including support for care providers, foster and natural parents in complex family situations; assist Case Planner in setting goals and finding creative solutions to problem situations.
Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) Required
How TO APPLY:
For consideration send resume and cover letter:
Sheanna Ross,HR Recruiter HRJOBS@egscf.org