City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Program Associate, EarnBenefits
The Program Associate is responsible for overseeing EarnBenefits projects in New York City, as well as several national EarnBenefits project.
* Serve as a project officer for New York City benefits access project in multiple sites including ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, day-to-day operations and monitoring contract compliance and project performance, including Americorps sites.
* Serve as a project officer for national sites including assisting with contracting, data and reporting and implementation.
* Train partners and provide technical assistance on effective use of program products.
* Develop and disseminate information to partners and funders, such as reports, presentations, and workshops.
*Develop partnerships with government agencies, technology providers and community-based organizations within the EarnBenefits network and expansion targets.
Education and Related Work Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree strongly preferred;
* 3-4 years of related work experience preferred; and
* Experience with benefits access (SNAP/Food Stamps) preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Strong Quantitative and Analytical Skills;
* Strong Writing Skills;
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure in both a team setting and individually;
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills;
* Must have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to manage a complex workload;
* Excellent computer skills; and
* Strong understanding of technology, including user training and development.
How TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com, with the subject line “Program Associate, EarnBenefits (Ref# 12-054)”. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally acknowledge the receipt and status of each one. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Seedco is a national nonprofit organization founded in 1987 that works to advance economic opportunity for people, businesses, and communities in need. Seedco’s work focuses on three primary areas: workforce development, work and family supports, and community finance and small business services. Seedco is a leader in implementing innovative, multi-partner initiatives that foster financial advancement and security. Learn more at www.seedco.org.