City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Development Operations Manager
InMotion seeks a Development Operations Manager with at least five years of supervisory experience working in a non-profit environment. This newly created position will report to the Senior Director, Development and Communications.
• Manage the department’s Raiser’s Edge database, including overseeing the production of reports and distribution lists and leading the establishment and oversight of protocols for data entry and maintenance
• Develop and standardize reports to track gifts and event participation and analyze the success of fundraising initiatives
• Manage the gift entry and gift acknowledgements processes
• Manage individual and institutional appeal mailings, coordinating with development staff members as well as outside vendors (printer, mail house, etc.)
• Oversee various development-related administrative projects, e.g., regular updating of Guidestar, Charity Navigator and Better Business Bureau web sites
• Recruit and manage volunteer interns to assist with database and administrative projects
• Supervise the Development Associate responsible for administering and maintaining our Raiser’s Edge database and for processing all donations
• Must have extensive experience with Raiser’s Edge; experience using NetCommunity and Friends Asking Friends (Blackbaud products) is preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Positive team player approach
• Demonstrated creativity, resourcefulness and flexibility
• Occasional evening and weekend work required
How TO APPLY:
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. inMotion is an equal opportunity employer.
Since 1993, inMotion has confronted the challenging needs of families in crisis by providing free legal services to low-income, underserved, abused women and their children. We have helped thousands of women free themselves from abusive relationships, stay in their homes and win the financial support to which they—and their children—are legally entitled. For more information about inMotion, please visit our web site at http://www.inmotiononline.org