City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Program Director for TFFC
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services
Innovative Community Based Organization Seeks Energetic, Committed, and Highly Experienced Individuals. SPANISH/BILINGUAL (REQUIRED). Flexible hours including Saturdays. Exc. Benefits & Salary/EEO
The Director of Treatment Family Foster Care provides administrative oversight of the TFFC units including personnel and outcomes. Position also ensures quality standards and services.
• Manages TFFC units in accordance with contract and licensing requirements.
• Manages the services performed by employees, contracted staff, students, trainees and volunteers within the assigned program area(s).
• Provides regularly scheduled administrative and clinical supervision to supervisors and assigned administrative support staff.
• Participates in peer supervision with team supervisors.
• Participates in selection process for new staff, disciplinary proceedings, supervision and evaluations, and makes recommendations for terminations.
• Interviews and selects candidates to fill open positions, following agency protocols.
• Ensures outcomes data is processed timely.
• Ensures that required reports (FASPS, PHR”S) are submitted timely and are detailed, reflecting the plan established in FTC’s and reflective of Improved Outcomes for Children.
• Ensures the timely and accurate submission of data to QA.
• Provides emergency and/or back-up beeper coverage on evenings and weekends as assigned.
• Master's degree in social work from an accredited college or university or related degree; licensing from the NYS Education Dept. (LMSW or LCSW);
• Minimum of 5 years of post MSW experience in the field of child welfare, with a concentration in foster care and adoption; organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
• Clinical experience working with seriously emotionally disturbed youth;
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
How TO APPLY:
Submit a resume and cover letter with salary and qualifications to:
Wanda Maldonado Director of Human Resources 315 Wyckoff Avenue, 4th Fl Brooklyn, NY 11237 F: 718-497-9495 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coalition for Hispanic Family Services (Coalition) is a community-based comprehensive family service agency, serving North Brooklyn and adjacent communities. Its goal is to empower children, youth, and families with opportunities for success and self-reliance while reinforcing their sense of cultural and self-identity. This is achieved through a holistic, culturally competent, family based approach.