City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
Program Director for TFFC
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services
Innovative Community Based Organization Seeks Energetic, Committed, and Highly Experienced Individuals. SPANISH/BILINGUAL (REQUIRED). Flexible hours including Saturdays. Exc. Benefits & Salary/EEO
The Director of Treatment Family Foster Care provides administrative oversight of the TFFC units including personnel and outcomes. Position also ensures quality standards and services.
• Manages TFFC units in accordance with contract and licensing requirements.
• Manages the services performed by employees, contracted staff, students, trainees and volunteers within the assigned program area(s).
• Provides regularly scheduled administrative and clinical supervision to supervisors and assigned administrative support staff.
• Participates in peer supervision with team supervisors.
• Participates in selection process for new staff, disciplinary proceedings, supervision and evaluations, and makes recommendations for terminations.
• Interviews and selects candidates to fill open positions, following agency protocols.
• Ensures outcomes data is processed timely.
• Ensures that required reports (FASPS, PHR”S) are submitted timely and are detailed, reflecting the plan established in FTC’s and reflective of Improved Outcomes for Children.
• Ensures the timely and accurate submission of data to QA.
• Provides emergency and/or back-up beeper coverage on evenings and weekends as assigned.
• Master's degree in social work from an accredited college or university or related degree; licensing from the NYS Education Dept. (LMSW or LCSW);
• Minimum of 5 years of post MSW experience in the field of child welfare, with a concentration in foster care and adoption; organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
• Clinical experience working with seriously emotionally disturbed youth;
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
How TO APPLY:
Submit a resume and cover letter with salary and qualifications to:
Wanda Maldonado Director of Human Resources 315 Wyckoff Avenue, 4th Fl Brooklyn, NY 11237 F: 718-497-9495 email@example.com
The Coalition for Hispanic Family Services (Coalition) is a community-based comprehensive family service agency, serving North Brooklyn and adjacent communities. Its goal is to empower children, youth, and families with opportunities for success and self-reliance while reinforcing their sense of cultural and self-identity. This is achieved through a holistic, culturally competent, family based approach.