City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Director of Housing Development
- Clinical Social Workers (LMSW/LCSW)
- Social Worker - LCSW - School Based Manager
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Spaceworks is a new nonprofit organization committed to developing a city-wide portfolio of long-term, affordable work spaces for visual and performing artists. The organization currently has a pipeline of both public and private properties, and will work in partnership with local cultural and community organizations to program and manage these sites.
Spaceworks seeks a Project Manager to assist the Executive Director with the following activities:
• Project conceptualization, planning and budgeting
• Project financing
• Predevelopment coordination
• Public agency project-level oversight, including funding agreement compliance
• On-site project representation
• Construction draws, contractor and DOB coordination
• Coordination with management staff on project marketing and lease-up
• Community outreach and planning
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years direct project management experience
• Demonstrated ability to work with complex projects utilizing multiple funding sources, including public capital sources
• Experience with nonprofit sector, cultural community and/or New York City agencies
• Masters degree in planning, architecture or related field a plus
• Experience working in a variety of NYC neighborhoods
• Strong communication, analytical, writing and graphic skills
• Detail oriented
• Creative self-starter
How TO APPLY:
Send resume and cover letter, including salary history/requirements, by October 17th, 2012.
Submissions should be addressed to Paul Parkhill, Executive Director, Spaceworks, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Project Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Spaceworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, color, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.