City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Clinton Housing Development Company
NATURE OF WORK The Finance Intern is responsible for assisting the Finance Department to enhance workflow and increase productivity.
• Assist Accounts Payable Bookkeeper to o Enter invoices into accounting system and prepare payments to vendors o Prepare monthly invoices to clients o Record interfund transfers in cash receipt journal
• Perform financial analysis, as assigned
• Assist in the maintenance of financial records
Education and Experience Major in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other related field.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills Computer literacy including MS Office, excellent organizational and mathematical skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects; ability to work within timeframes.
REPORTS TO Comptroller
How TO APPLY:
Send coverletter and resume to email@example.com