City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Seeking Child Care Workers and Social Workers
JOIN A CHILD WELFARE AGENCY THAT REWARDS PERFORMANCE
On Thursday, October 18th, Graham Windham, the nation's longest serving non-sectarian child welfare agency, providing over 50 programs at 12 sites in Brooklyn, the Bronx, Harlem, and Westchester to 4,500 children and their families, will host a job fair for child care workers and licensed clinical social workers.
• Child Care Workers- HS Diploma or GED, at least 21 years of age- driver’s license and 2+ years of child care experience within a residential treatment center for adolescents in foster care. 3PM-11PM shift Or 4PM-MIDNIGHT shift available including weekends.
• Licensed Clinical Social Workers- working within a residential school and treatment center in Westchester County, NY. LMSW will provide psychotherapy for adolescents and families in foster care. REQUIREMENTS: LMSW (Must have New York State Licensed) Valid driver’s license and vehicle to do home visits throughout New York City Borough’s. (Please do not apply if you do not meet requirements.)
How TO APPLY:
Please come to our Job Fair on Thursday October 18, 2012 Time: 9:30am-4:30pm Location: The Graham School 1 South Broadway Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706 Please go to the Administration Building. (Bring Resume with Three References)
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND JOB FAIR, PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME TO: (914) 478-7264 OR EMAIL RESUME TO: HR23@GRAHAM-WINDHAM.ORG
Graham Windham offers an attractive salary and benefits package.