City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
- Family Dynamics Family Counselor
- Legislative/Policy Director (Full Time Position)
- Campaigns Director (Full Time Position)
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Global & Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership
Financial manager for small nonprofit office. Responsibilities include managing cash receipts, disbursements, bank reconciliations, preparation of reports, correspondence with donors, work with accountant for annual audit and tax preparation, monitoring payroll and human resources, office management, and ongoing work with Executive Director and Board. Proficiency in QuickBooks for Mac required. Schedule 9 hours per week over at least 3 days each week. Salary $12,000/year.
How TO APPLY:
Resumes to email@example.com.