City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Associate Director
- Human Resources Director - SEIU 32BJ, New York
- Leasing and Compliance Administrative Associate
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Success Academy Charter Schools
Join our movement
Success Academy Charter Schools is a fast growing not-for-profit Charter Management Organization (CMO) that operates 14 public charter elementary and middle schools throughout New York City. Over the next decade, our network will grow to 40 schools that provide a phenomenal K-8 public education to NYC school children. Our dual mission is to:
1. Offer children in New York City an exceptional public education that prepares them to succeed in college and life. 2. Forever alter the educational prospects for all public school children by creating a "tipping point" - moving a nation where educational failure is the norm to a nation that expects high-quality public school options for all children.
We are looking for a results-driven, highly organized professional to join our competitive recruitment team as a Recruiter. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated team committed to education reform, educational choice, and the building of exemplary schools.
Our Recruiter will...
• Drive our aggressive 2012-2013 recruitment campaign that successfully results in 250+ new hires that includes teachers, school leaders (principals, leadership residents, deans, student achievement managers), school support staff (business managers, operations managers, community relations coordinators) as well as our network operations team.
• Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are tasked with finding the best talent and who are constantly improving their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires.
• Understand the needs of the hiring managers to ensure we're presenting the best candidates for every position within the organization.
• Create best-in-class recruitment strategies to enable us to recruit the top teaching, leadership, and management talent across the country.
• Devise new, innovative approaches to recruitment outreach and our selection process of top tiered talent for all open positions.
• Design and manage a competitive recruitment marketing campaign that includes online advertising campaigns, brochures, recruitment events and other recruitment activities.
• Develop and implement evaluation metrics to measure our recruitment achievements and to help us refine our processes.
• Continuously evaluate and refine our recruitment and selection model and implement changes that produce efficient results of bringing in top talent from across the country.
• Creatively maintain a high-expectations environment that rewards top performers.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3+ years of experience in high volume recruitment. The candidate will have a proven track record of improving recruitment processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
In addition, the following characteristics are required to be successful on this team.
• Speed, Precision, and Accuracy. Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with speed, precision and accuracy.
• Extraordinary Attention to Detail. Thinks critically about the details of a task at hand.
• Flexibility. Ability to adjust expected tasks and schedule to the updated priorities.
• Dedication to Mission. A genuine interest in finding ways to improve public education and support our schools.
• Collaboration. Working with teammates and is responsive to feedback.
• Beyond Z Attitude. Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization.
How TO APPLY:
Please upload a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience at www.successcareers.org. Your cover letter should explain why you would be an excellent Recruiter at Success Academy.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.