City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Family Dynamics Family Counselor
- Legislative/Policy Director (Full Time Position)
- Campaigns Director (Full Time Position)
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Part Time Assistant Cook
St. John’s Place Family Center
Under the supervision of the Cook, the Assistant Cook assists in the preparation of food and meal servings for day care age children.
Prepares and serves food, performs housekeeping and maintenance related duties, arranges tables for lunch and snacks and cleans eating areas.
-H.S. Dimploma or GED,previous related experience in housekeeping and food service.
Food handler certificate, fingerprinting clearance and medical clearance.
How TO APPLY:
Send resumes to: Human Resources Office St. John’s Place Family Center 1630 St. John’s Place Brooklyn, NY 11233 Fax (718) 771-3980 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-profit organization provides temporaty housing for homeless families, social serivces and child care serivces. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT.