City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Education and Academic
- Social Service and Agency
- Interns and Student Internships
- Advocacy and Community Organizing
- View All Jobs
- Marketing & Communications Manager
- Paid Investigative Reporting Internships
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English Community Liaison
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Teacher’s Aide Substitute
St. John’s Place Family Center
Under the supervision of the Group Teacher, the Teacher's Aide Substitute assists in the planning and execution of the Program.
Maintains a safe and healthful environment, assist in daily program requirements carrying out educational and developmental goals appropriate to the age of the children 2.5 to 5 year-old.
H.S. Diploma or GED and experience working with children. Fingerprint clearance and medical clearance a must.
How TO APPLY:
Send resumes and cover letters: Human Resources Office St. John’s Place Family Center 1630 St. John’s Place Brooklyn, NY 11233 Fax (718) 771-3980 Email: email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT. Non-profit organization offering transitional housing for homeless families, social serivces and childcare services.