City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Kingsborough Community College
Development Manager Job ID: 6885 Location: Kingsborough Community College Full/Part Time: Full-Time Regular/Temporary: Regular GENERAL DUTIES · Plans and manages College fundraising strategy and operations.
· Implements and monitors comprehensive resource development program; makes recommendations to improve department policies and procedures
· Fulfills specific goals and targets based on individual portfolio
· Assists Director with developing funding strategies and assessing outcomes
· Oversees annual and/or major gift activities to support strategic plan
· Maintains relationships with donors and sponsoring organizations to cultivate and maintain funding
· Prepares financial reports for management; may write grant proposals
· May manage professional and/or clerical staff
· Performs related duties as assigned.
Job Title Name: Development Manager
CONTRACT TITLE Higher Education Associate
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor's Degree and six years' related experience required.
COMPENSATION $55,602 - $57,790
BENEFITS CUNY offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees and eligible dependents based on job title and classification. Employees are also offered pension and Tax-Deferred Savings Plans. Part-time employees must meet a weekly or semester work hour criteria to be eligible for health benefits. Health benefits are also extended to retirees who meet the eligibility criteria.
HOW TO APPLY Visit www.cuny.edu, access the employment page, log in or create a new user account, and search for this vacancy using the Job ID, 6885, or Title. Select "Apply Now" and provide the requested information.
Candidates should provide a resume and cover letter.
CLOSING DATE December 31, 2012
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY We are committed to enhancing our diverse academic community by actively encouraging people with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion. EO/AA Employer.