City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
- Tackling Poverty: A Local & National Agenda (Manhattan)
Social Work Supervisor
Catholic Charities Neighborhood Services, Inc. ("CCNS") is a not-for-profit corporation incorporated in 1947. We are a multi service social service agency with approximately 180 programs and services in Brooklyn and Queens. Among the programs operated by CCNS are day care and head start centers, mental health programs, senior centers, AIDS scattered site housing, prevention programs, residences for the developmentally disabled and a homelessness prevention program.
Our Family Treatment and Rehabilitation Program in Jamaica, NY currently has a Full-Time Social Work Supervisor vacancy.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including pension and health insurance, with generous paid vacation and personal days.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.ccbq.org. EEO/AA
• MSW from an accredited School of Social Work or MA/MS in a related field.
• LCSW required.
• Experienced with children and family services.
• Experienced in supervision and administration.
• Knowledge of child abuse/neglect issues.
• Knowledge of Connections and PROMIS & Improved Outcomes for Children (IOC) initiative and Family Team Conference (FTC) Model.
• Excellent writing and organizational skills.
• Able to work some evening & weekend hours.
How TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and resume to Tzelaya@ccbq.org