City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- Health and Environment
- Housing, Urban Planning, Real Estate
- Advocacy and Community Organizing
- View All Jobs
- COORDINATOR - JOB PLACEMENT PROGRAM
- RFP for Expert GIS Technology Consultant
- Communications - Copywriter / Graphic Designer
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Housing Developer - Housing & Property Development
FEGS Health & Human Services System
Senior Management Position; Housing Developer for Affordable and Special Populations Housing. This is a terrific opportunity to join a committed, mission driven team of true professionals. FEGS is a leader in Healthcare & Human Services -- a respected, forward thinking and stable company.
FEGS is an equal opportunity employer.
This leadership position, in FEGS Housing Division, will be responsible for executing a plan to advance and further the interests of FEGS in expanding its portfolio of housing in a number of specialized markets including, special needs, low-income and affordable and mixed-use housing.
Are you a genuine deal closer who also has significant experience working with housing developers and government funders? Have you successfully put together financing plans?
Have an intimate knowledge of Tax Credits and experience with NYC and NYS Government Officials? You’ll be working with a variety of realtors to locate sites for affordable housing and behavioral health and developmental disabilities projects.
If you have the following skills and experience, please see the full job description and apply on our website.
- Fifteen (15) year’s directly related professional experience of which at least seven (7) were in a senior managerial capacity working for an established real estate enterprise, developer, public and/or non-profit organization overseeing real estate, public housing, property development, and/or property management in the residential arena.
- Extensive knowledge of public housing marketplace and related funders and financing entities.
- Extensive knowledge of public financing, including tax credits of housing and residential projects.
- Superior communication, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of residential real estate market.
- Excellent planning, negotiations and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze and organize varied information.
How TO APPLY:
Qualified Candidates may apply on the FEGS Career Site www.fegs.org/careers RE: Associate Vice President, Housing & Property Development - Position ID # P05369
FEGS Health and Human Services System is one of the largest and most diversified not-for- profit health and human services organizations in the country with an operating budget of approximately $275 million and a workforce of over 5,000. The FEGS mission is to provide innovative and model programs to help each individual achieve greater success, independence and dignity.