City Limits has been the long-standing provider of New York City's top career opportunities and marketplace resources for the non-profit and civic community. For employers and recruiters, thousands of dynamic applicants who know and love the five boroughs search for emerging opportunities here.
MORE JOB LISTINGS
- SW - Scattered Site (LI) Social Worker
- Analyst (Community Coordinator)
- RESEARCH SCIENTIST // City Research Scientist II
LATEST LEARNING CENTER
- Tackling Poverty: The History of Poverty and Homelessness in New York City
- Bronx Bureau Launch Event and Conversation
- Involvement Conference: Trending In the Public Sector
Executive Director - Dodge YMCA
YMCA of Greater New York
The YMCA of Greater New York reaches half a million New Yorkers through programs that focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We are seeking an experienced leader to join our team as the Executive Director of the Dodge YMCA, located on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn. The Executive Director would manage our 40,000 square foot facility and ensure the delivery of quality services to the 29,000 people served annually.
The Executive Director would manage the overall operation of the Dodge YMCA including, 170 employees, 7,300 adult member units and a budget of $8.5 million. S/he would continue to develop and strengthen community relationships with donors, plus various service organizations. Also, the Executive Director would be expected to aggressively support the Dodge YMCA’s strategic goals. Qualified applicants must have experience working with a Board of Managers, supervising government contracts, managing fund raising campaigns, strategic planning, staff leadership/development and a proven record of successful fiscal management.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10-15 years of successful operational and management experience. - Proven success record in fund raising. - Budget management experience required. - Strong written and verbal communication skills. - Must be computer literate with MS Word and Excel skills. - Ability to manage multiple projects and others in a fast paced environment.
How TO APPLY:
The YMCA of Greater New York offers an exciting and innovative work environment with a culture committed to serving all members of our community. If you would like to be a member of our dynamic management team, please forward your resume, plus salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org or to: YMCA of Greater New York; Human Resources Department; Box ED41/CL; 5 West 63rd Street – 6th Floor; New York, NY 10023
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - DRUG FREE WORKPLACE